“If we are all in agreement on the decision – then I propose we postpone further discussion of this matter until our next meeting to give ourselves time to develop disagreement and perhaps gain some understanding of what the decision is all about.”
– Alfred P. Sloan*
* Alfred P. Sloan was, like all of us, an imperfect human being. He was an ethically complicated man when viewed through the long lens of history. He is recognized for the rigor of his decision making process and his insistence on hearing dissenting views, even though he frequently rejected them.
Consulting services include:
- Redesigning your Code of Conduct and Corporate Values Statement from passive proclamations to active cultural influencers providing practical, “in the moment,” outcome based guidance.
- Confidential polling of employees on ethical and cultural dynamics.
- Analyzing dynamics inhibiting ethical and cultural goals and collaborating on solutions.
- Bringing an outside perspective to the decision making process and ensuring decisions are aligned with the stated values of your organization.
Values Based Coaching
Do you have a valuable employee who made a less than ideal decision? Are you someone who wants to live a life more aligned with your values and do not know how to create that life? Values based coaching can help you retain valuable employees and live a life more aligned with your values.
Values based coaching guides individuals in discovering the subconscious values they default to in certain situations which may conflict with other values. By recognizing the interplay between their professional and personal values, their mindset and their specific personality traits, values based coaching equips individuals to work and live in greater alignment with their core values.
Victoria brings decades of coaching experience to guide your decision makers and employees in their personal professional identity development. She is a certified Myers Briggs Type I & II Practitioner and has coached many lawyers and law students through professionally related crises.
“When I think of ethics both in terms of rules of conduct and incorporating a standard of morals and ethics into my life and career, Victoria Vuletich comes to mind. Victoria focuses on tapping into building our ethical skills in both our professional and personal lives. That practical and everyday ethics application was aligned and reaffirmed for me. Victoria is one of the most genuine and caring people I have ever met.”
“Whenever I have an ethics issue or I am unsure of the best way to approach a situation, I call Victoria. Her ability to bridge the gap between “one size fits all” rules, policies and process and the emotions and messiness of real life ethics decisions helps me make decisions that I can stand by, are professional and solve the problem.”